Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Big Move

I know that I said I was going to get back into blogging in order to share the goings on of us and Gavin, but then our lives got a little crazy.  Toward the end of September Stewart interviewed for a position in Idaho Falls, ID and in October he was offered, and he accepted, the position.  We arrived in Idaho two weeks ago today.  It was a crazy couple of weeks preparing for the move, and an even crazier time moving, but now we're mostly settled into our new home.  Most of the boxes are unpacked, we have internet and a working washer and dryer and Stewart is two weeks into the new job.  Maybe now I can spend some more time leaving a record of what we're up to.  But no promises just yet :)

1 comment:

Lempskies said...

Congrats on the new job! I thought Idaho was a fab place to grow up.