Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Identifying Characteristics of an Uber-Nerd

So I am nothing if not a know-it-all. Does anyone disagree? I thought not. So our first day of Constitution Law we're posed with the following question: In what way is the US Constitution revolutionary? Now for most people this becomes a question of individual rights in a time of monarchy and aristocracy. Not for yours truly. Instead I go off on a 3 minute exposition of the question of sovereignty in the Constitution versus the Articles of Confederation (the governing law in the US prior to the Constitution).

Seriously? What sort of nerd knows enough about that to make that the crux of his argument on the revolutionary nature of the Constitution? Perhaps more interesting is the question of why would anyone know that? In any case I've made a Venn diagram describing the class response:



First day of class and I'm already "that guy".

4 comments:

La Yen said...

I just love you so much...

Jen said...

I always make sure to sit next to "that guy".

Roy said...

Anytime there's a Venn Diagram about nerdiness I'm on board.

Ryan said...

Don't worry Stew. You've always been "That Guy" to me. (that's supposed to be funny and not as ghey as it sounds)