I usually ignore these but la Yen's looked too fun to ignore. Once again proving my susceptibility to peer pressure.
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
Husband: France. This is a no brainer for me. Although this time I'd spend less time in Paris and more in the country side.
Wife: I guess France because I like to hang out with Husband. But if I got to choose a vacation for once it would probably be anywhere on the Mediterranean.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Husband: Meatloaf's "I will do anything for love". And I sing it at the top of my lungs.
Wife: I love it when I find a Backstreet Boys or N'Sync song on a satellite radio station. Please don't judge. I don't get much alone time in the car so it doesn't happen much.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Husband: One night. I'd probably go online and buy all my Christmas presents for the year.
Wife: Spend it all in a bookstore.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Husband: A homewrecker burrito from Moe's and a night watching Criminal Minds.
Wife: A tub of cream cheese icing and a box of vanilla wafers and a VH1 countdown featuring Backstreet Boys and N'Sync.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Husband: Dumfries, Scotland
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
Husband: Rough Stone Rolling
Wife: Suite Francaise. Thanks to all who suggested it. It was not a wasted read.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Husband: The Lord of the Rings.
Wife: It doesn't much matter. There's a good chance I'll fall asleep regardless of what I put in.
8. What is your favorite local escape?
Husband: I'm really fond of Thatcher Park
Wife: Target, though that could also be my answer to Q#3.
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Husband: Stay with friends and mooch off their families.
Wife: Totally what he said. Or maybe even my own family.
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
Husband: Cafe Rio, steak burrito cooked enchilada style with the medium sauce.
Wife: Totally what he said. But we usually eat pretty well on vacation.