Sunday, April 26, 2009

Out of the Mouth of a 9 year old

Tonight we had dinner with friends. Mexican. The food, not the friends.

After we ate I used the facilities. Turns out I had to do more than what I had intended when I first went into the bathroom. No problem. I finish, wash up and join the adults in the living room again.

A minute later, their almost 9 year old daughter goes to brush her teeth before bed. We hear her say, "Why does it stink in here?"

The adults almost die of laughter and, in my case, embarrassment. Their daughter is clueless as to what is so funny.

7 comments:

dastew said...

Overshare?

Alissa said...

hilarious! poor you.

Jon and Chelle said...

That's awesome!

museumeg said...

Yikes! And Stew, you're not really one to call an overshare. :) Then again, maybe you are.

Mrs Coops said...

Very, very funny!

Reminds me of the 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' scene -

"Phew - do NOT go in there...!!" Hee hee! ;¬D

Kendra Leigh said...

This is a family establishment, ma'am!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Stew, Carolyn is so much like her mother!