Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some (cyber)space of my own

I have a new blog, one that may or may not interest you. It is an attempt to make the challenges of infertility and the testing that comes along with it more bearable. Some of you already knew of my broken-ness, others probably assumed something was up. So for anyone who's interested, you can find it here.





Husband here and I'm totally hijacking wife's post without her knowing....hehe shhhhh.

In any case while she's been busy talking about broken body parts that I don't know the location of, I've been moving my theological blog to a new location. The good news with this is that you won't have to deal with any of my boring book reviews here anymore. Isn't that great.

3 comments:

dastew said...

What we're broken? what are you talking about?

La Yen said...

I am totally on the first one. The second, well, Stew, I am glad you love me even though I am far too dumb to read all of those big words. Because those are some BIG words. So many of them. Really big.

Jon and Chelle said...

Wow. 3 blogs? You both must have time on your hands. I can't even find time to read everyone's blogs and then you add 2 more to my list? I'm going to go take a nap.