Quiz time. We wanted to get the opinion of you, the blog readers, on something of great importance. Our friend and former roommate (guess which one of us), Cami (can't link you because she took her formerly excellent blog offline. That's okay we only hate her a little bit because of it), recently announced her upcoming nuptials. For this we are most excited, but having looked at her incredibly gorgeous ring we are left with several questions relating to engagedness.
1. Should the "question" be a surprise or a previously agreed to arrangement?
2. Should the man pick the ring out on his own or should the woman have a voice in choosing it?
3. If the man opts for a family heirloom engagement ring, can the woman refuse it in favor of her own ring?
4. (for women) If he breaks off the wedding and had given you an heirloom ring can you keep it? What about if it's one that you picked out?
5. If your mother-in-law offers to make you (or your wife) lingerie, are you justified in calling off the wedding?
All these questions will be posted on the side for your vote and we encourage any and all conversation relating to them in our comments section.
In other news. I'm turning old again soon. That's right number 31 is right around the corner and I think it only fitting that wife get me something really nice. So I'd like all our regular readers to petition her to get me this:
It's electric and therefore good for the earth. I'm worth it right?