Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Great Library of Alexandria....er Upstate NY

Okay I just added a link that some of you have been bugging me for. To the right you'll see a My Library link which is part of Google's awesome Book Search feature (how does Google make money? I don't know but I love them). In any case this isn't complete as some books I own aren't in Google's database others I just haven't had a chance to add yet. That said I still prefer my Access database library, that way I can track who's borrowing my books. Yes I know that's anal retentive stop making fun of me. I only created it so I'd have an idea about replacement cost in case the house burnt down and Wife couldn't carry all my books out.

5 comments:

La Yen said...

I got to page seven and stopped because I thought I would die of boredom.

dastew said...

I never said I was interesting...in fact I'd think you'd have known by now that I'm anything but.

Alissa said...

it is my estimation that you need to watch more tv

Wife of dastew said...

The cat is officially out of the bag, I married a nerd. Kudos to me for lying to myself for nigh unto 8 years about it though.

Panini said...

i love your label for the post